Happy Birthday to my Mother

Wishing the Happiest of Birthdays to the most dutiful, inspiring and honorable mother. Thank-you for the many sacrifices you have made through the years, being a resolute beacon of light which has sustained me. Because of you, I have been bestowed a vast amount of knowledge and insight which walks alongside me each day. You have gifted me a deep appreciation for education and learning, especially as I continue into college. With you being a single mother since I was eight, I have watched you suffer, yet hold the strongest conviction in faith. In times of complete darkness, you had the insight to keep me going in ballet and fight excruciatingly to homeschool me. I love you more than you will ever know, and I am thankful to God, Jesus Christ and all the angels and saints for blessing me with you as my mother. You are the most dignified and principled woman I know, not to mention your incredible service in Law Enforcement. 


                                                                   My mother in uniform 


You are the Janeway to Seven and the Lursa to B'etor. The Butterbean to the Baby Butterbean. All our adventures, hardships and tribulations always had levity because of you. I hold and respect deep in my heart and want to continue your legacy. Your strength is unwavering and your faith forever steadfast. You are my wonderful Mama, Munch and Moogie. Thank-you for giving me life. May God always bless and protect you. Happy Birthday! 


                                                                     Me and my Mother



Comments

  1. Please wish your mother a happy birthday for me! Like you, I was raised by a single mom, as my parents divorced when I was very young. Please express to her my gratitude for dutifully raising you as a responsible, caring and devoted young woman. I know it's never easy for mothers to raise children alone, but if anyone can do it, they can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you very much for your comment and sentiment. My praise to your mother as well. A strong woman indeed.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, however all inappropriate and lewd opinions will be deleted. Thank-you.

Popular posts from this blog

A Royal Love: Louis and Antoinette

Chakotay and Seven of Nine: An Unbreakable Link

The Case for Space