Welcome Letter

Dearest Readers,

Welcome to "Katie's Corner". Whilst on this blog you will find an assortment of articles and posts. My affection for faith, history, and classic entertainment has emboldened me to create this blog to share my passions with others. Due to the limited number of words one can say on social media, it is hard for an individual to share their interests, opinions and views without conjecture or misinterpretation. Being one to share my thoughts openly, I would like to grow upon works I have created in the past and continue to write. 

Going into this year of 2021, I pray we all find a simplicity of happiness wherever it may be. I look to the era gone by in which ladies were ladies, fashion was unique and life evolved around glorifying their creator. Although many may not share such affinity, I hope the aspects brought to this blog can have a positive impact on others. 


With gracious thanks,

Katie Carr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Royal Love: Louis and Antoinette

Chakotay and Seven of Nine: An Unbreakable Link

The Case for Space